Emerald card login | h&r block emerald card | emerald card number | h and r block emerald card | emerald card balance | emerald card customer service | emerald card phone number | h&r block emerald card login | My emerald Card | metabank emerald card
Emerald Card Login 2022: If you’re looking for an easy way to manage your finances, look no further than the Emerald Card®. This prepaid MasterCard® is easy to use and can help you make payments like rent, utility bills and insurance in one convenient place. With no fees or monthly minimums, this credit card will save you money while providing a secure way to access your money when needed. Many Emerald Card Users faces problem while they are trying to do Emerald Card Login.
In this article, we provide you the Complete assistance for Emerald Card login, any Emerald card user can easily login their Emerald Card Account. If you want to know more about Emerald Card Login then you need to read this article till end. [American Express Credit Card Login]
Emerald Card Login
The Emerald Card is an easy way to receive your tax refund faster than a paper check. The card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. You can load the card with your federal tax refund or pay for additional services like paying to file your taxes and getting an earlier advance on your refund for a fee. If you enroll in direct deposit for your federal tax refund, it will be added automatically — no loading required. The card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
The Emerald Card is not a credit or debit card and can’t be used for purchases at retailers or online merchants. However, you can use the card to pay for additional services like paying to file your taxes and getting an earlier advance on your refund for a fee. If you enroll in direct deposit for your federal tax refund, it will be added automatically. The card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
The Emerald Card is not a credit or debit card and can’t be used for purchases at retailers or online merchants. However, you can use the card to pay for additional services like paying to file your taxes and getting an earlier advance on your refund for a fee.
Emerald Card Login Overview
|Name of Portal||Emerald Card Login|
|Company||H & R Block Emerald Card|
Get your Emerald Card® from H&R Block
To get your Emerald Card, you’ll need to visit a H&R Block office with the following:
- Your social security number and date of birth
- A valid photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s license (if you live outside the United States, please see if your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles is able to issue ID cards)
- Proof of income (W-2 forms or pay stubs)
How to complete a Tax Return with the Emerald Card®
- Get your Emerald Card®.
- Find your routing and account numbers. The routing number is the first three digits of your Social Security number and can be found on any recent IRS 1040 form you filed with H&R Block, but it won’t appear until you’ve finished completing this process (and then only if you’re going to use it as part of an online tax return).
- Your account number is also called a “taxpayer ID” or “TIN” — so make sure to write these down!
- Load money onto your Emerald Card® by using an eligible debit card or credit card issued by TransUnion (or Equifax). You’ll need:
- A valid debit card from one of these three major issuers: VISA®, MasterCard® or American Express®;
- Either $250 in cash or another deposit method such as check; or
- Create an account with H&R Block.
Featured of Emerald Card
There are some features of Emerald card which are given below:-
- Details about Transaction
- Digital Card Feature
- Start Saving
- Bill Pay
- Mastercard Advantage
- Money transfer
- Refund Benefits
- Earn Cashback
How to load money onto the Emerald Card®
To add money to your Emerald Card®, log in to the Emerald Card® website. If you’re already logged in, select Log In at the top of any page and enter your username and password. Then click on the “My Account” button in the navigation bar above.
To load funds onto your Emerald Card®, follow these steps:-
- Select Load Money from the menu on any page by clicking on Load Funds or Add Funds (this will appear after selecting an item).
- Enter your card number and PIN into fields provided; make sure they are correct before clicking Submit or Continue
Where to find your routing and account numbers on the Emerald Card®
- The Routing and Account Numbers are printed on the back of your Emerald Card®.
- Your Routing Number is located at the top right hand corner of your card and can be found by looking at it through a magnifying glass or by using a smart phone with a camera.
- Your Account Number is located in the upper left hand corner of your card and can be found by looking at it through a magnifying glass or by using a smart phone with an optical scanner app installed on it.
How to access your Card Account details online with the Emerald Card® App
You can view your account details and transactions by downloading the Emerald Card® App from the App Store or Google Play.
Once you’ve done that, sign in with your card number and PIN (if you have one). You’ll then be able to view all of your transactions, statements and rewards information.
Printable guide for first-time users of the Emerald Card® App
The Emerald Card® App is a mobile application that helps you manage your account and make purchases. Here’s how to get started:-
- Download the app from Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
- Set up your account by providing some basic information, including your name, gender, email address, birthdate and other personal details. You can also choose to verify with an answerphone message if you don’t want anyone else using this card other than yourself (or if someone else needs access). If there are any issues with verifying the information provided in step 2 above,
- please contact us at email@example.com for assistance before trying again later on! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these delays but they will help ensure our customer service team gets back with each individual user as soon as possible in order help resolve any issues that may arise during their first time using the app instead of waiting until its next update cycle rolls around every month like most companies do when releasing new versions of software programs like ours.
Sign in or register to manage your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® Account online
You can sign in or register to manage your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® Account online. It’s easy, convenient and secure|
- To sign in: Signing into the My Account area allows you to view your account balance, make payments and more. You can also use the “Manage” button on the top right of any page for additional options such as adding funds, accessing statements or calling customer service.
- If you are unable to access any of these pages because they are not available then please contact us at 1-888-HRBLOCK (1-888-474-2556)
Emerald Card login Process
- First you need to visit the official website of Emerald Card H& R Block.
- Now on the homepage you get the option for sign in.
- Now click on Sign in Option and new page opens.
- On this page you need to enter your Emerald card username and password.
- Now click on Login button.
- Your Emerald card account is successfully login.
How to Check Your H&R Block Emerald Card Balance Online
If you want to check your H&R Block Emerald Card Balance online than you have to read this article very carefully. In this paragraph we are let you know in case you purchased anything from Emerald card than you had to check your card balance. below their are some steps involved in How to Check Your H&R Block Emerald Card Balance Online:-
- First you Visit H&R Block’s Emerald Card login Page.
- Than you click on “Emerald Card Login” Option.
- In case if you already created your account than you must provide your username & Password for login than press “sign up” button.
- If you are not created your account first you have to click on “Create Account”.
- once you created your account than you have to login your account easily.
- after login/signing you’ll be able to view your current H&R Block Emerald Card Balance.
- if you want to view a list of your previous transaction same procedure will follow.
H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard cost
|Cash reload||Up to $4.95|
|Expedited check to card||Up to 4% of the amount deposited|
|Expedited bill payment delivery — electronic||$2|
|Expedited bill payment delivery — check||$15|
|Over the counter withdrawal — financial institution||$35|
|ATM balance inquiry||$1.50|
|Expedited delivery for replacement card||$35|
How to Connect with H&R Block by Phone
In case you want to connect with H&R Block by phone or in case you have not internet connection to connect H&R Block through online than you must have to connect them with phone.
Below we are provided the simple Dial & Phone number of H&R Block.
Emerald Card phone number
Call the Emerald Prepaid Card Call Center at 1-866-353-1266. H&R block emerald card phone number is 1-866-353-1266. You can also Visit Emerald Online to know more.
Emerald Card Login FAQ’s
How to login to Emerald Card Account?
First you need to visit the Official website of H&R Block Emerald Card, then click on sign in button and enter username and password and click on login button.
What is Emerald Card Customer Care Number?
H&R block emerald card phone number is 1-866-353-1266.
How can I get an H&R Block Emerald Card?
You may apply at your nearest participating H&R Block tax office or online while using their digital tax preparation product.
What is daily ATM Withdrawal Limit of Emerald Card?
The daily ATM withdrawal Limit of Emerald Card is 3000$.
What is H&R Block official website?